Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy 100 day

I should be in bed after a MAJORLY invasive terrible,horrible, im-nevrer-going-back-to-the-dentist-ever- again root canal, BUT our furnace busted and this mumma's out chopping wood. Just my luck, it snowed like 100 feet last night.

Here's to queasy tummy's, chopping wood, cranberry sized babies and big 1 year old babies, here's to the happy "letters" and the sad ones. We've done it! 100! Here's to 100 more....

11:16am

Still no camera, so I am ringing in this 100th post while eating a bowl of rice krispies. Don't know if it's nostalgia that makes me feel a bit better, or the snap-krackle-pop that soothes the tummy.

Thinking of you today chopping wood while on T3s - be careful!
Kim, I have loved our 100 posts, and I am so glad we decided not to call it quits.
Looking so forward to what the next 100 posts will bring.
Happy 100! Love you lots and lots.

4:09pm

1 comment:

  1. I was on the lasting effects from the T3 taken at about 3:30am, so I think I was ok. But. I don't really remember so that doesn't say much does it. YIKES! LOVE you too! -Kim

    ReplyDelete